Winds Competition (for saxophone, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, tuba) will take place in Belgrade from 1—12 March 2019.
It is open to musicians born between 2006 and 1988.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2019 (apply here)
- — Wind instruments Solo (Junior, Cat. A and Cat. B) – € 40
- — Wind instruments Solo (Cat. C, Cat. D and Cat. E) – € 50
For candidates from Serbia, the registration fees must be paid to Bank Account 840–4835760–71 (Muzička škola Davorin Jenko, Beograd).
For candidates from other countries, registration fees are payable in EUROS according to the following:
Reference Note: Name of Artist
FIElD 32A: VALUE DATE-EUR-AMOUNT
FIElD 50K: ORDERING CUSTOMER
FIElD 56A: DEUTDEFFXXX
(INTERMEDIARY) DEUTSCHE BANK AG., F/M, TAUNUSANLAGE 12, GERMANY
FIELD 57A: NBSRRSBGXXX
(ACC. WITH BANK): Narodna banka Srbije (NATIONAL BANK OF SERBIA-NBS)
BEOGRAD, NEMANJINA 17, SERBIA
FIELD 59: /RS35840000000003479033
(BENEFICIARY) MUZICKA SKOLA DAVORIN JENKO, MISKA KRANJCA 7, BEOGRAD, SERBIA
FIElD 70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT
Wind Instruments — Program
Junior Categories, Cat. A, B, C
- — A freely selected repertoire (two or more pieces, for cat. C compulsory from at least two different epochs)
Cat. D, E
- — 1st movement from a Concerto or Sonata, or
- — 2nd and 3rd movement from a Concerto or Sonata, or
- — Variations, or
- — At least two contrasting movements from a Suite (for D only).
Mandatory in Cat. D for Clarinet only
- — Carl Maria von Weber: Clarinet Concertino Es-dur, Op. 26
Mandatory in Cat. E for Clarinet only
- — Claude Debussy: Première rhapsodie (Clarinette et Piano), or
- — Camille Saint Saëns: Clarinet Sonata, Op. 167, I - Allegretto, II - Allego animato
Mandatory in Cat. E for Flute only
- — G. PH. Telemann: 12 Fantasias for solo Flute TWV 40:2–13
In addition to mandatory, candidates play a freely selected repertoire (two or more pieces compulsory from at least two different epochs).