Piano SoloJunior Categories A, B
- A freely selected repertoire
- One movement of a Sonatina (A & B only), or
- One movement of a Sonata, or
- Variations, or
- 1st movement of a Piano Concerto
In addition to Obligatory, candidates play a freely selected repertoire (one or more pieces, incl. 1st movement of a piano concerto in Cat. E only).
- A freely selected repertoire for all categories
- Piano Solo (Junior Categories, Cat. A and Cat. B) – € 40
- Piano Solo (Cat. C, Cat. D and Cat. E) – € 50
- Piano Duo (Junior Categories, Cat. A and Cat. B) – € 40
- Piano Duo (Cat. C, Cat. D and Cat. E) – € 50
- Wind instruments Solo (Junior Categories, Cat. A and Cat. B) – € 40
- Wind instruments Solo (Cat. C, Cat. D and Cat. E) – € 50
- Chamber Ensembles: Cat. A – € 40, Cat. B – € 40, Cat. C – € 50 (for all the members of each group in a category)
For candidates from Serbia the registration fees must be paid to Bank Account
840–4835760–71 (Muzička škola Davorin Jenko, Beograd ).
For candidates from other countries registration fees are payable in EUROS according to the following:
Reference Note: Name of Artist
FIElD 32A: VALUE DATE-EUR-AMOUNT
FIElD 50K: ORDERING CUSTOMER
FIElD 56A: DEUTDEFFXXX
(INTERMEDIARY) DEUTSCHE BANK AG., F/M, TAUNUSANLAGE 12, GERMANY
FIELD 57A: NBSRRSBGXXX
(ACC. WITH BANK): Narodna banka Srbije (NATIONAL BANK OF SERBIA-NBS)
BEOGRAD, NEMANJINA 17, SERBIA
FIELD 59: /RS35840000000003479033
(BENEFICIARY) MUZICKA SKOLA DAVORIN JENKO, MISKA KRANJCA 7, BEOGRAD, SERBIA
FIElD 70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT
Wind InstrumentsJunior Categories, Cat. A, B, C
- A freely selected repertoire (two or more pieces, for cat. C compulsory from at least two different epochs)
- 1st movement from a Concerto or Sonata, or
- 2nd and 3rd movement from a Concerto or Sonata, or
- Variations, or
- At least two contrasting movements from a Suite (for D only).
In addition to Obligatory, candidates play a freely selected repertoire (two or more pieces compulsory from at least two different epochs).
Obligatory in Cat. D for Clarinet only
- Carl Maria von Weber: Clarinet Concertino Es-dur, Op. 26
Obligatory in Cat. E for Clarinet only
- Claude Debussy: Première rhapsodie (Clarinette et Piano)
Obligatory in Cat. E for Flute only
- G. PH. Telemann: 12 Fantasias for solo Flute TWV 40:2–13
- A freely selected repertoire for all categories.
Applications to the current competition have to be submitted not later than 31 December 2017 (Piano), i.e. 31 January 2018 (Wind Instruments Solo & Chamber Ensembles)
Application forms (submitted ONLINE ) shall be accompanied by a copy of candidate’s birth certificate and a copy of the payment receipt for the registration fee showing participant’s name and surname (after completing online form and sending the application, you will receive confirmation email with instructions).